DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone 13 Pro with Mini SE Controller

cbramsey5898

Reactions
I have finally gotten around to trying out the Mini SE I purchased recently. I am using an iPhone 13 Pro to control the drone. Normally, I have my iPhone in an Otterbox Defender case and the only way (I think) I can attach the phone to the controller is to remove the phone from the Otterbox. Is there a way to use the phone (including the case) with the controller or do I need to purchase an additional mount?

Thanks in advance.

You could either use velcro on top of the controller handles like this ...

1653314740031.png

... or go with a tab/phone holder like this.

1653314791686.png

I have finally gotten around to trying out the Mini SE I purchased recently. I am using an iPhone 13 Pro to control the drone. Normally, I have my iPhone in an Otterbox Defender case and the only way (I think) I can attach the phone to the controller is to remove the phone from the Otterbox. Is there a way to use the phone (including the case) with the controller or do I need to purchase an additional mount?

Thanks in advance.
Buy the tablet holder for it and use a mini ipad. That is all i use for all my drones. I find used ones on Mercari and Ebay. Easier to see and buy the 11" data cable from the Ipad to controller. Works great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J