DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone connection

bmwbob

Reactions
Sometime my iPhone shows not connected, but controller and Mavic Min shows synced. If I hard reboot iPhone and restart Fly app it shows connected. Or if I lose connection the mini comes home and phone never reconnects.

FYI iphone 7+ lastest IO. and just setup a shortcut someone suggested to turn on airplane mode, WiFi on, do not disturb, and I'll see if that helps.

Last edited:
are you sure that you're getting a good connection on your phone....maybe lint in the charging port? I've had that problem

are you sure that you're getting a good connection on your phone....maybe lint in the charging port? I've had that problem

Check it twice and no issue there. I built a shortcut to try next. Airplane mode on, WiFi on, do not disturb on and launch Fly App.

It happened to me this week for the first time. I cannot connect the iphone or the ipad to the aircraft but i can control withe the controller and shoot but i don't see the image on the iphone.

i can control withe the controller and shoot but i don't see the image on the iphone.
you're not connected to the app. Probably the charge port on your phone has lint. use a toothpick gently. you'll probably see a big piece of pocket lint and you should be good to go.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS