DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iphone DJI Assistant does not work?

TexasRancher

Reactions
So, what I am reading, and correct me if I am wrong, is the DJI Assistant app for the iphone does not work?

I have tried wifi, bluetooth, etc.. cannot seem to get it to connect to the drone at all. Says searching and finds nothing.

Anyone have any luck?

I am debating just buying a cheap winblows 10 laptop to use the dji assistant with. I have an old Winblows 7 one and the dji assistant captcha does not work on it, so useless to me.

R

DJI Assistant will not run on phones. You will need a compatible computer.

Yea, it looks to be an old defunct iphone/apple application with the same name.

I have the dji app on my laptop, an old one... captcha does not work.. so cannot log in there, so have to wait till I get home. Runs well on the desktop.

Plan to ditch the old crappy laptop and buy a cheap old discount laptop that has winblows 10 on it for the sole purpose of having one when I am flying. I like to offload the SD cards as I fly and use the laptop if I need it.

Thanks Thomas!

Reactions: Thomas B
So, what I am reading, and correct me if I am wrong, is the DJI Assistant app for the iphone does not work?

I have tried wifi, bluetooth, etc.. cannot seem to get it to connect to the drone at all. Says searching and finds nothing.

Anyone have any luck?

I am debating just buying a cheap winblows 10 laptop to use the dji assistant with. I have an old Winblows 7 one and the dji assistant captcha does not work on it, so useless to me.

R
That’s DJI Assistant. You need DJI Assistant 2

Okay, but does the "DJI Assistant" on the iphone work or do anything worth working for?
It's only used for A2 flight controller, Ronin, and Ronin-MX gimbals.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito