DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone plus vs X??

Stefan350

Reactions
Curious about everyone’s experience on switching to the X from a Plus?

I’m pretty happy with my 7 plus and enjoy the display while flying my Mavic. I have a new iPhone X and have been undecided if I want to activate it or just return it. Even though the screen is longer, it’s much more narrow and actual useable space seems to be much less on most stuff like videos/gaming etc..

I actually activated the X tonight. Few things though I didn’t like off the bat. The X screen has a color shift when viewing from an angle. I can’t use one hand for quick access to basic controls like on my Plus, having to use 2 hands for swiping down is going to take some getting used to. Barely any improvement on the camera end, actually I prefer the color on the Plus. Videos/photos are shrunken in landscape mode, basically like you’re using a regular iPhone. I hope videos aren’t like this when I use the DJI go app, if so I’m definitely going back to the Plus.

Now try to guess which one was shot with the X vs 7+.
31c49a12f41f3ef9829fcaa13ef2fb54.jpg

Just wondering how the X is going? Does it have a bigger usable display than the standard iPhone or is the iPhone plus a bigger display? Cheers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki