DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iphone users. Which app to record screen?

In the app, to pay, one has to use a Facebook or Twitter account. I have neither.

Tried to find the developers website to no avail.

In the app I found an e-mail address ([email protected]) and I've written to them ... but if there's some other means to pay ?? Thx.

In the app, to pay, one has to use a Facebook or Twitter account. I have neither.

Tried to find the developers website to no avail.

In the app I found an e-mail address ([email protected]) and I've written to them ... but if there's some other means to pay ?? Thx.

Just create a bogus PP or twitter account. He uses it to send the App an unlock key to bypass the 2 minute limit.
Once you log in via his app with the PP or twitter account it will direct you to PayPal and there you pay either the $5 or $15. Keep in mind everytime you open the app it silently verifies your subscription status using the PP account or twitter account you signed up with. That is the down side because if your out of Data reach the app will go back to the 2 minute timeout.
What I plan on doing is opening it before I leave home and leave it running in the background.

Rob

Reactions: AlanTheBeast
Just create a bogus PP or twitter account. He uses it to send the App an unlock key to bypass the 2 minute limit.
Once you log in via his app with the PP or twitter account it will direct you to PayPal and there you pay either the $5 or $15. Keep in mind everytime you open the app it silently verifies your subscription status using the PP account or twitter account you signed up with. That is the down side because if your out of Data reach the app will go back to the 2 minute timeout.
What I plan on doing is opening it before I leave home and leave it running in the background.

Rob

Thanks for the details - I was going to use a pretty much abandoned (I hate Facebook) account. But the detail about opening the app before leaving is very useful info.

Well folks CP is a bust at 1080P 30fs.
I tried it today on the first flight and it made the DJI GO4 flight video freeze every couple of seconds. I am not sure if it's because my iPhone 6 Plus cannot handle recording two 1080P signals at once, so maybe an iPhone 7+ might have better results but I just did not have time to play with other possibilities like recording CP at 720P or turning off the Mavics video recording.

Interesting thing is that the DJI app recorded the flight perfectly onto the iPhone even though my screen was jumping. The CP app of course recorded all the frame jumping.

I will test this further tomorrow.

Rob

Reactions: bb0bbby
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569