DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iphone X in mavic controller?

Thats an expensive phone to use for flying a Mavic Pro and I don't see that the features are going to make the user experience any better than just buying a used Iphone 6 Plus off of eBay.
Given my experiences so far, I would be very weary about damaging the iPhone X. I hear Apple charges $560 just to replace the back glass.

Rob

Reactions: Mike_in_Letcombe
Thats an expensive phone to use for flying a Mavic Pro and I don't see that the features are going to make the user experience any better than just buying a used Iphone 6 Plus off of eBay.
Given my experiences so far, I would be very weary about damaging the iPhone X. I hear Apple charges $560 just to replace the back glass.

Rob

Sadly, l like shiny new things[emoji4]. I did pay the extra 200 bucks for AppleCare, hopefully I won’t have to use it. I just had to buy a new Mavic a couple weeks ago after losing the a bird in the bay attempting a 50K feet flight and came up 1200 feet short.
1bf3f853dcd002f6e22fcdf05cde589b.jpg

When I get some time I want to see if I can downgrade the DJI GO 4 app back to4.0.7, I believe this the firmware I was on before I got the iPhone X.

Ahh my kind of pilot, a long distance over water flyer! Love those flights but it's a one way mission if anything goes wrong. I am using App 4.05 and have never had a problem. I am not sure on IOS 11 or an iphone 10 how it will behave. I have upgraded none of the software on my dedicated iphone 6+

Rob

Ahh my kind of pilot, a long distance over water flyer! Love those flights but it's a one way mission if anything goes wrong. I am using App 4.05 and have never had a problem. I am not sure on IOS 11 or an iphone 10 how it will behave. I have upgraded none of the software on my dedicated iphone 6+

Rob
Wuss. ;-)

Wuss. ;-)

Yeah Yeah, gotta rush and do my wife's nails now:D

I like to fly my drone not play with the software, I have lost track of what update they are on. Has the DJI Spyware been removed yet, like they promised:p

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaffainNL