DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Iphone XS Max will not work with M2P

Madmitch

Reactions
Ben having problems for last couple days, just bought the M2P 2 weeks ago using XS Max, worked fine in beginning than started telling me aircraft not connected! Tried everything from Utube vids to DJI problems solver on their website...so today I call DJI and the lady told me that my XS Max IPhone would not work with go 4 app and the drone, I told her I it worked wonderfully fist few days. Out of her DJI mouth she told my phone was not listed as one that works with system, asked why it worked 1st couple days? She said that’s the problem sometimes it works most of time it doesn’t, she said that’s why they did not put the XS Max on the 100% list??? She sent me list of phones that would work 100%, which I will post when as soon as I pull the conversation we had online on here in a bit from Mac air book in which she also told me the Mac was not compatible with the system also!!! Spent right at 2k with drone and the carrying case with the extra batteries etc. really DJI! Had I have known this would of reconsidered drone choice. Bought at Best Buy told the salesman what phone I had he said no problem, now it’s either get new flipping phone or take it back, anyone else had this problem, call DJI they will tell u same thing!! Very frustrated!getting ready to go on vaca next 3 weeks was really looking forward to getting some good pics and vids,

Have the folks at Best Buy connect your drone.... and replace it if they can’t.
Failing that consider purchasing a CS or SC while there is still time to get it before you have to depart.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard