DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iPhone8 plus

It’s mighty strange they even the new Mavic Air only works on 2-3 year old iPhones and nothing newer. The DJI online attitude is really rude and cheeky as well

Off topic: Happy to report that DJI GO4 4.2.6 appears to be much more stable on iOS 11.2.5. Got my iPhone 6 connected without any issue. Due to weather I wasn’t able to fly outside but while indoors playing with camera settings it didn’t disconnect even once. Day and night difference from my experience yesterday. I may upgrade the iPhone 8+ after a flight test outside.

Reactions: MasterOfPuppets
in the iOS app store I only see the DJI go 4 4.2.5 (3072)

Attachments

• 0752D604-9BED-49DF-8A9A-D19CB602D8E1.png
    0752D604-9BED-49DF-8A9A-D19CB602D8E1.png
    253.4 KB · Views: 23
It was same for me. So do this... Go to App Store then refresh the Updates section by pulling down screen it will show up.

Has anyone got any idea when we can start using iPhone 8 Plus phones on DJI drones?

It’s been almost 18 months since the iPhone 7 came out and surely DJI as a highly contemporary company would be updating their software by now? Meanwhile I have a 3 month MPP that loses video signal every 25 meters or so :-((

This sounds like more of an issue between your remote and the drone or your cable connection

I just got my Mavic Pro and have flown it a few times using my iPhone 8 Plus and so far haven’t had a single hiccup .

Reactions: coop64
Picked up an iPhone 8+ last week and the weather was finally good enough to fly today. I have the latest firmware and the latest updates on the phone and app. Worked great with zero problems. I must say the phone definitely makes flying better compared to my old iPhone 6s.

Reactions: MasterOfPuppets

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman