DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

iRepairMD closed?

davedoc

Reactions
Does anyone know if iRepairMD is still in business? I purchased a replacement gimbal from the this past weekend and have heard nothing from them other than the automated invoice email. My concern is that all of the recent reviews have been negative with no response from the owner. On this forum that last mention of them is from 8/19.

Quick search turned this up from yelp:

Reactions: Drone Master
Does anyone know if iRepairMD is still in business? I purchased a replacement gimbal from the this past weekend and have heard nothing from them other than the automated invoice email. My concern is that all of the recent reviews have been negative with no response from the owner. On this forum that last mention of them is from 8/19.
YELKP reports that this closed

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 1.37.28 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 1.37.28 PM.png
    803.3 KB · Views: 14
I did email that address twice and got no response. Since I used PayPal I just told them that I was getting no response from the vendor and filed a claim. They refunded my money after they couldn’t get a response either.

I agree that the storefront closed. But I ordered a replacement Camera & flex for my Mavic Pro last week, and it arrived in two days! I followed Prak's Youtube instructions (iRepairMD Youtube) on how to replace it, and now my video is up and working again. It appears he takes in old broken drones, removes the unbroken parts, and sells them at reasonable prices. The replacement camera only cost $65, and flex was $35. So I was able to repair my Mavic Pro for about $100. If a 61-year old guy with glasses (me) can do it, anyone can. It was a little intimidating. I would recommend watching several videos for best results. Here are the Mavic Pro parts he still has: Mavic Pro OEM parts | irepairmd

He also has other parts for other drones.

I was able to fix my drone but I had to order parts from eBay. iRepair refunded my money on 4/12. I received no return email from them until the refund

You would think that vendors would be more responsive - I have a query into a different approved vendor here that is going unanswered.

Agreed. That was the reason for me creating the post here. I couldn't get an email response and all research I was doing online was telling me it was closed up for business. To an end user who spent money on their website and could not get a response in 2 business days it appeared to me at the time that they closed up shop but left their website up to continue accepting orders.

I needed to get my drone fixed ASAP

Reactions: TreeHugger
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman