DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is anyone NOT having recent activation issues

Brockrock

Reactions
There is a fairly lengthy and ongoing thread on DJI's forum related to users being unable to activate/use newly purchased Mavic Air 2's, and since mine is supposed to arrive early next week, I am a bit curious if there are those here who have received their systems within the last day or so and had no issues with this. One of the possible reasons discussed was that DJI failed to properly upload a whole batch of recent serial numbers into its servers, so they are not recognized. This may be nothing, or it may be something - as DJI is telling those folks to send their systems back - and at this point, I am just curious.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
It seems to be down right now.. I’ve seen another post about this somewhere else... It’ll probably just be back up a bit later..

Received mine this morning, all sorted with no problems

please note that my MA2 is a European model, so doesn’t have Airsense. Not that this should make any difference

Last edited:
I received my beauty Tuesday and had no issues activating my drone or calibrating it. Happy flying??
Thanks! I appreciate the positive words. I will follow up shortly after receiving mine - probably Wednesday - as to how I make out. ?

Mine was delivered this week. No problem activation. I have several flights on it now.

I got mine Thursday and it was up and flying in very short order. . It did require a firmware update that took a few minutes.

I received my a few days ago and didn't have any issues with the activation. Updating the firmware was the only time consuming issue, and that really wasn't an issue. Normal updating time. Works fine.

Mine was delivered this week. No problem activation. I have several flights on it now.
I got mine Thursday and it was up and flying in very short order. . It did require a firmware update that took a few minutes.
I received my a few days ago and didn't have any issues with the activation. Updating the firmware was the only time consuming issue, and that really wasn't an issue. Normal updating time. Works fine.
Thanks folks. I have noticed that the threads related to this on the DJI Forum are moving downward and are less active. I'm guessing it was a temporary server error on DJI's part. I appreciate your taking the time to postThumbswayup

The only issue I had was that I had to Bind the RC To the AC, that's it... everything is working perfectly.

Hi mate,

Yes I have had this issue. I picked mine up on the weekend and have not been able to activate it. Currently waiting on DJI to send it out for me. It is possible I may have to send it back

Received mine this afternoon in the US. One of my batteries is having the hibernation problem (or dead) with no lights and won't charge individually on the cable. I'm getting the activation error in the app as well. I did not win the DJI lottery today :(

Received mine this afternoon in the US. One of my batteries is having the hibernation problem (or dead) with no lights and won't charge individually on the cable. I'm getting the activation error in the app as well. I did not win the DJI lottery today :(

I had word back from DJI that there is a malfunction with the unit and they need to replace it. Might be worth getting contact with them.

Received mine today. Activated with no issues. You're seeing a lot of issues here because most people won't make a post to say "hey, it worked!"

Reactions: TwoLiterSoda
Hi all
Just unwrapped my MA2 and put all the batteries into the hub and only one started charging! Pressed the button and 2 green LEDs lit up but they wouldnt charge. Got on here and saw the initial charging issues. Madly removed the 2 non charging batteries and charged the first one. Replaced it with another one once charged and the second stated charging. Put the charged one into the drone and registered no probs, firmware update now out to the park now for the maiden flight

Reactions: Brockrock
Hi all
Just unwrapped my MA2 and put all the batteries into the hub and only one started charging! Pressed the button and 2 green LEDs lit up but they wouldnt charge. Got on here and saw the initial charging issues. Madly removed the 2 non charging batteries and charged the first one. Replaced it with another one once charged and the second stated charging. Put the charged one into the drone and registered no probs, firmware update now out to the park now for the maiden flight
Glad to hear it! Also glad you were able to get the batteries charged. Looking forward to seeing some pics and/or footage of beautiful Bali.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15