DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is DJI Care worth it?

I also did the State Farm for $70 in Atlanta GA and it will cover up to 4 drones at $1500 each for any kind of replacement - even if lost. However many claims will cancel you eventually. DJI Care may be a good idea for the first year which will be heavy on the crashes without a cancelation - then switch to State Farm for your "squadron" from that point onward when your crashing frequency has been reduced. Insurance of any kind allows you to have more fun and take more chances - which is the creative part of the hobby.

I also did the State Farm for $70 in Atlanta GA and it will cover up to 4 drones at $1500 each for any kind of replacement - even if lost. However many claims will cancel you eventually. DJI Care may be a good idea for the first year which will be heavy on the crashes without a cancelation - then switch to State Farm for your "squadron" from that point onward when your crashing frequency has been reduced. Insurance of any kind allows you to have more fun and take more chances - which is the creative part of the hobby.

Was that $70 per 6-months?

My buddy crashed and totaled his Mavic pro the first week he owned it. He did not have insurance and has not fixed it.

I checked with my State Farm agent - it is actually $75 for one year for 4 drones at $1500 each full replacement, with or without the damaged bird. What's there not to like about that?

Reactions: OneQuickSix
I checked with my State Farm agent - it is actually $75 for one year for 4 drones at $1500 each full replacement, with or without the damaged bird. What's there not to like about that?
Yeah, seems like a no-brainer to me. I just hope SF offers it in my state. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goadreams