DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is Dji GO4 compatable with Samsung J7 Perx?

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Ive seen review on the Go 4 app. Certain apps for certain android phones are buggy. I'm a future DJI Mavic 2 Pro pilot. I have a android Samsung J7 Perx. Will my phone work?

It has the power to work but you may find the screen doesn't look good in sunlight

Thank you. You guys just made me lose my stress!

I also use the J7 Perx.. no issues.. then one day I wanted to use my tablet but could not connect to my J7Perx using it as a hotspot.. kept not connecting//found out accidentally that if I turn off using a password protection,,, connected with no problem... this way when out and about I can use my phone as hotspot to use maps with my tablet instead of having to use offline maps.

Reactions: Kywon McCain
I also use the J7 Perx.. no issues.. then one day I wanted to use my tablet but could not connect to my J7Perx using it as a hotspot.. kept not connecting//found out accidentally that if I turn off using a password protection,,, connected with no problem... this way when out and about I can use my phone as hotspot to use maps with my tablet instead of having to use offline maps.
Do you have any crashing problems? No?

Do you have any crashing problems? No?
No sir... no shutting down... only issue is when flying during hot summer months my phone gets hot and says charging stopped phone getting to hot.... Just watch out on hot hot dyas... no problems if operating in shady area,, you should do fine... just stay in line of sight.. so if any issues do pop up.. you can bring your bird home.. had mine on the j7 perx for a year now...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
00B3rin