DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is DJI trying to crash my drone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mod's for letting the humor continue . . . some funny stuff up there. In regards to the OP; I'm sure EVERYONE has reversed engineered the SC and "if" it had a reverse-looking camera built in we'd know about it. Of course, DJI could be (only) selectively doing this in some SC's . . . . hmmm ? ? . . .

Reactions: dirkclod
  • Haha
Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Lol, from DJI conspiracy theory to Benny Hill, and it's Dirkclods fault !! ?
Ain’t so.
It's the Xanax "talking"... ?
No you should deal with me when I don’t take my meds.
Some have but can’t post to tell ya
Dirkclod will have to give himself a mild warning and clean up his posts !! ? :p ;)
I did already but they expired early. As far as cleaning this thread I wouldn’t know where to start. One feeds off the other.?
Hey this virus issue has everyone trying to get their minds
off it. I think sar nailed the all seeing eye . Logs would tell
the rest.

Tag....

Best thread I've read all day, keep up the good work guys :D:D

FWIW, I'm convinced DJI is not only trying to crash my drone, they're spying on me too! I took off from my backyard today and drone immediately flew to my bedroom window and started taking pictures of my wife inside o_O

FWIW, I'm convinced DJI is not only trying to crash my drone, they're spying on me too! I took off from my backyard today and drone immediately flew to my bedroom window and started taking pictures of my wife inside o_O

You know what they say . . .

thisthreadisuselesswithoutpichers.jpg

Lol, just kidding !!

Give up on this one mate, it's a lost cause lol.
Bit of fun though, and hope the OP has his stuff sorted.
I agree and hope he does to and also understands we do
like to have a little fun.?

Tag....

Best thread I've read all day, keep up the good work guys :D:D

Missed your post bro. Just close the curtains and it be alright.?

Could DJI try to neutralize you, because you have a vital job and without you, the US-Economy would completely collapse?
The US-Economy is colapsing with or without him, sadly. Buying more replacement drones will help though.

It’s gonna get worse I fear. U.S. economy is in trouble as unemployment has set a new record for claims last week covid-19. In AZ we had record claims last week and diagnosed covid-19 infections are showing massive and rapidly increasing numbers... last week saw a 77% increase over the week before. :oops:

More test have been processed so that don't surprise me. The more they do test you know the #'s are going to jump.

It’s gonna get worse I fear. U.S. economy is in trouble as unemployment has set a new record for claims last week covid-19. In AZ we had record claims last week and diagnosed covid-19 infections are showing massive and rapidly increasing numbers... last week saw a 77% increase over the week before. :oops:

It's so hard to tell what the real situation is Worldwide Thomas, I've been watching key numbers and a lot of this can really be only tied back to actual deaths to give an semi accurate picture . . . even that is semi reliable, as some places have a very high incidence of older people, or people other health factors that can accentuate the supposed covid toll.

Testing is all over the place.
Check out . . .

You can click on the column headers and view all the various listings for things like tests per million population, which shows just how many undiagnosed people there really would be in individual countries.

USA at the moment, only 6,638 tests per million population.
Yeah, the USA is in a very dark place on the figures given.

Ones that concern me India 8 days ago I noticed 1528 cases / 45 deaths, today 5916 / 178, test per million just 121.
Indonesia 170 million pop 8 days ago 1528 / 136, today 2956 / 240, test done 52 per million only !

If it gets away in places like this it will decimate these poorer nations.

Gawd, thought this was a corona topic, we are way off track here now, perhaps better to take virus concerns to one of the ? topics for that.

Reactions: Thomas B
Yeah it does need to get back on topic but we in a mess and is hard to stop it from being brought up Oz.
But let's try guys to keep this on topic from here out.

Yeah it does need to get back on topic but we in a mess and is hard to stop it from being brought up Oz.
But let's try guys to keep this on topic from here out.

That's a tough one when you can't take the topic seriously.

Reactions: dirkclod
I know and agree sar. Don't think it can be anymore added to the OP.
Thank You.gif
And with that i believe if i don't stop it here it will just continue as it has so...
Unknown-1.png

Reactions: Thomas B and sar104
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54