DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is Hanatora LCD Battery Charger for DJI Mavic 3 safe?

dji30t

Reactions
Need to charge batteries in parallel fast and only have one supplied M3 charger with 60w adapter.

Is the Hanatora LCD Battery Charger for DJI Mavic 3 safe or should I just buy another M3 3-bay sequential 60w charger so I can charge 2-3 batteries at a time:
2 chargers and one charging in Mavic 3 by using 3rd USB-C cable from a Anker 747 4-plug 150w charger.

Need to charge batteries in parallel fast and only have one supplied M3 charger with 60w adapter.

Is the Hanatora LCD Battery Charger for DJI Mavic 3 safe or should I just buy another M3 3-bay sequential 60w charger so I can charge 2-3 batteries at a time:
2 chargers and one charging in Mavic 3 by using 3rd USB-C cable from a Anker 747 4-plug 150w charger.
I've used both of these. The one on the left only puts out 2 amps (slow) but the one on the right (my current) puts out 4 amps to each battery. So, I can charge all 3 batteries in the same time it takes the DJI charger for one.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 9.44.16 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 9.44.16 AM.png
    401.1 KB · Views: 76
Just charged my first mavic 3 battery with the Hanatora LCD Battery Charger. The cables to connect the battery to the charger are kind of clunky but so is keeping the dji charger upright when charging in the car. I love the display, reminds me of ISDT charger with great display and charging data. I pray it doesn't ruin the expensive M3 batteries. Lots of functionality and build quality is impressive.

Myself , and a friend have been using these Hanatora chargers for the past three years for the M2, Air2S and now the M3 for over a year...no issues whatsoever. In my opinion they are great value. Im at the point if one of them craps out I'll just get another one.

Reactions: rp6 and dji30t
I found the Hanatora charger on Amazon tonight. Looks like a nice charger with great features and I think I will buy one. I typed the name of the charger into the search function on this forum and it brought me here. The search function on this forum is one of the best of any forum I've been on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3