DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it normal that i get extra load warning with propellerguards?

I get warned of extra weight onboard every time. I have always kept propellerguards on. Is that normal?
You fly with prop guards every time? If so, than yes, I believe that is normal. There is a setting somewhere in GO4 that lets the Mavic know it it has prop guards on, I'll see if I can find it.

I’m getting this warning as well every time I fly my MA. I would love to know how to solve this

I’m getting this warning as well every time I fly my MA. I would love to know how to solve this
Ofcourse not a huge problem, but now i dont know when there IS an extra stuff sitting on my drone. I keep prop guard because i fly a lot near bushes and trees, its possible that my drone gets some extra twig hanging there some day.

You fly with prop guards every time? If so, than yes, I believe that is normal. There is a setting somewhere in GO4 that lets the Mavic know it it has prop guards on, I'll see if I can find it.

I got this warning once but the strange part is, I have never flown with them on or with anything extra attached to the drone. Not sure why it sensed extra weight but there was nothing attached. Has anyone else ever gotten this in error?

I got this warning once but the strange part is, I have never flown with them on or with anything extra attached to the drone. Not sure why it sensed extra weight but there was nothing attached. Has anyone else ever gotten this in error?
I have seen that error once when there was a compass error and the Mavic was confused because the corrections it was making were not producing the expected results. I don't know if this is your issue, but it is a possibility.

Reactions: wanderrich
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt