DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it possible to stream each photo taken to a 3rd party software, in real time?

DronePhotographer

Reactions
Hello :)

As a new amateur/small scale drone photographer, I am going to be the one piloting the drone and capturing pictures, while my partner will be on the computer and will edit the photos. We are wondering if it is possible to save time, and have my partner be able to somehow have access in real time to all the footage I will be capturing? If so, is there a specific software for that, and/or can we do a download stream straight to the cloud/our computer?

Excuse me if this is a noob question, I would truly appreciate any input.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum.

I don't think you'll have access to the High Res pics until the aircraft is back on the ground.

Reactions: ZX14-R
Welcome to the forum.

I don't think you'll have access to the High Res pics until the aircraft is back on the ground.
Thank you :)

Lets say I give up on editing the pictures in real time, is there a way to automatically have all the photos taken be streamed to a computer, once it lands on the ground? How does the process work?
All I currently know how to do is using the DJI GO App, and going through the photos one by one, on the device connected to the drone wirelessly. I would like to have access and control to the footage from another device/computer (in order to "outsource" the work in real time to my partner).

Thank you :)

Lets say I give up on editing the pictures in real time, is there a way to automatically have all the photos taken be streamed to a computer, once it lands on the ground? How does the process work?
All I currently know how to do is using the DJI GO App, and going through the photos one by one, on the device connected to the drone wirelessly. I would like to have access and control to the footage from another device/computer (in order to "outsource" the work in real time to my partner).

If you are using an SD card then simply remove it from the drone and insert into a computer and copy them off. From there you can share via an online sharing tool such as drop box, or copy onto another form of media to be distributed. If you are using the internal memory then connect the drone to your PC via the USB cable and copy them over.

I hope that helps.

Reactions: ZX14-R
Simplez :)

Onward and upwards.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twixer_bear