DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it possible to turn off the "beeps" when flying Mavic Pro in simulator mode?

Newton

Reactions
I'd like to practice using my Mavic Pro Platinum in the flight DJI app simulator late at night when everyone is asleep. But my spouse get's annoyed with all the warning beeps. I'm probably missing something obvious. If it's even possible anyone have any tips on how to do this?
Thanks,
Newton

Yeah, just get good enough you don't cause warning errors.......;)
Kidding aside, all I can think of is to wrap your controller in a bath towel, to stifle the beeps, but make sure you don't restrict the cooling fan/airflow.
Or just put a valium in her nightime glass of water.....;) Another joke son....

I'm not sure what the value of this "simulator" even is. Apart from the fact it's a PITA having to turn the drone on to use it (??), I struggled to even see which way the drone was facing. Two minutes later and I dumped it, never to return.

you can drill a small hole into the piezo (sp) it will stop the beeping, but you have to be precise :)

I'm not sure what the value of this "simulator" even is. Apart from the fact it's a PITA having to turn the drone on to use it (??), I struggled to even see which way the drone was facing. Two minutes later and I dumped it, never to return.

I agree it's not like the real flying using the iPhone screen. However, I like to use it flying virtually very close to me and doing figure 8's and stuff. The autonomous features are amazing, but I'd like to practice these maneuvers when I have some down-time in the house... Thanks.

Yeah, and then I could un-drill the hole when I want to fly for real! HAHAHAHA....
Search " Fix Controller Buzzer In 10 Minutes"
It does work. Just follow instructions of OP, and take your time to ensure accuracy. Best hour I ever spent!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000