DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it time to reinvest in a Mavic 3

Ok thanks. I can see where Stablization in a movie mode would be helpful. Cool stuff though. I can't wait to do some Time-lapse.
See this thread Ive just added some info to:

Ok thanks. I can see where Stablization in a movie mode would be helpful. Cool stuff though. I can't wait to do some Time-lapse.
See this thread Ive just added some info to:
I've done a lot of time-lapses with the M3. You'll love it.
Here's a link to a short playlist of some: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLmG97hI61v3jB-xS8BGaRapnUQm989XD

Reactions: pspec and GadgetGuy
I'm sure it's gorgeous. I'm not into 360° panels, but I just did a 180°(?) pano of an internationally known achitechtural building in the Chicago area with my Mini 3 and just printed a gorgeous, highly detailed12" x 36" print. Yeah, with a Mini 3. It's a pity that I didn't have my Mavic 2 Pro with me at the time as it would have been a great test comparison, not that it would have been a comparison with a Mavic 3. The shot was only meant to be a test and the result was a surprise. Spectacular. When you get to a certain size at a certain distance, the lens becomes the weak link, followed by the censor. But today's quality sensors all can create stunning images. The truth be known, it almost always comes down to the quality of device that displays an image or the sophistication of the interpolation software of the printer. For the last 30+ years I've used the same professional lab and you'd be stunned at what they can print from a 300k jpg file.
What lab are you using? At one time I had an Epson 4000 printer with a privy RIP software - ImagePrint- and was able to do stunning pano prints up to 17” x 44” up to 6’ long if I wanted.
But didn’t use it enough, heads clogged, new tech passed it by & I didn’t get another.

Been looking for a good ( reasonable) lab to print my aerial panos.

What lab are you using? At one time I had an Epson 4000 printer with a privy RIP software - ImagePrint- and was able to do stunning pano prints up to 17” x 44” up to 6’ long if I wanted.
But didn’t use it enough, heads clogged, new tech passed it by & I didn’t get another.

Been looking for a good ( reasonable) lab to print my aerial panos.
I have been using H&H Color lab out of Kansas City MO exclusively for close to 30 years. If you want real PROFESSIONAL quality from a lab I can only recommend H&H. Product quality, customer service responsiveness is unparralleled. The delivery times are outstanding as well. The ONLY complaint I have is the layout of their website. Things are a bit difficult to locate and you might need to call a C/S person to be able to navigate their website and find their prices (which you'll need an account to do).

Back in the day they were so in demand that they would only take on new customers certain times of the year. A studio could never open a new account around Xmas time. I'm sure that's changed as there isn't quite the demand for prints now as it was then.

If you can to check them out go to H&G Color lab

Appreciated. Where are you located? I'm in Chicago.

Also what settings and intervals are most of your time-lapse's? And have you played with slowing down the shutter a bit to get a smoother flow if moving items like cars? I realize that lighting dictates a lot of that, but generally for Daytime or nighttime what's your starting points?

Looked at your gallery. Can't wait to try some...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser