DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is it worth buying the Air as secondairy drone if you already own a MPP?

Gotjah

Reactions
Hi fellow pilots,

I want to start experimenting with FPV sport mode and currently have a MPP.
Though I'm thinking of a second drone to buy for this purpose, so I always have my MPP for aerial photography. At the moment I'm interested in the Mavic Air to use for FPV flying, but would this be the best DJI for this purpose, is there another which would be better or should I wait for the 18th July (most likely the MP2 launch?). any recommendations are welcome :).

The Air is very close to the Pro. Not worth spending $1000 for something that is not a race drone if you want a race drone.

Just got the business case through with my GF, She will take up aerial flying :) i'll go for the air so we can have fun together and I can use it for experiance [emoji847]

im seriously looking into the autel evo, i like what i am reading so far, looks like good competition for the dji drones, time will tell of course,,,,,,,

it would be great to film with 2 drones on the same subject, plus think of all the cool missions you could create in litchi together. syncronized drone dancing! [emoji327]

it would be great to film with 2 drones on the same subject, plus think of all the cool missions you could create in litchi together. syncronized drone dancing! [emoji327]
yes 2 views are great, i have a 2-gopro set up on my rc truck that swivel and move freely, one faces up one down so totally different views, turn them both on a go,,,,,,, i recently did a double flip and i got it on camera with both views,,,,,, was awsome to see, i put one in slow motion and the other in full speed, super fun and super nerdy haha

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS