DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is owning one drone enough?

Just wondering how many here own two different drone models or plan on buying a second. I have a mini 2 and the Mavic Air 2 is looking pretty good to me also.

Don't spend too much time justifying a more capable drone. If you think you'd like to fly something more advanced and can afford it without sacrificing much, just go for it. But don't sell the Mini 2. I can almost guarantee that you'll want it for travel or casual flying even after you get the new one.

If you really have to have a justification, remember that drones are far less expensive and less problematic that other recreational "vices" that you might have choosen. Cocaine and golf come to mind.

I have two or more:
cars
houses
kids
guns
bows
fishing rods
bikes
tennis racquests
golf club sets
3 drones
and the only thing I have one of is a wife and for the world of me I cannot think of a single reason for wanting more!
I often say to my wife "After being with you for 40 years dear, I would never want to be with another woman".

Reactions: graphguy
I have and fly DJI Phantom, Mini, Mini2 (3), Mavic Air 2, M2Pro (2), FPV, Yuneec Typhoon H (2), AEE 10, AEE 11 Pro and EXO Cinemaster 2, couple Nano drones and a few toy drones. I am treating myself to a Skydio 2 plus in a few weeks. I will use this to follow me on my brand new Inmotion V12 Electric Unicycle. I love to fly and have hundreds of hours of video and thousands of pictures. Just no time to do any editing. However, I recently purchased the DaVinci Resolve Speed Editor based on many reviews from this forum and will hopefully be able to start editing.

Started the year with original mavic pro and an air2s.People are getting crazy selling things around here and now i have a mini2 and air2 and 3 air2s, and original pro. Couldn't pass on the air2s almost giving them to me

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaro