DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is Phantom 4 a downgrade

barrybcar

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have MA, M2P, M2Z, MM. A Phantom 4 with batteries and a few extras all in good shape came up for sale locally for around 800.00. I know it will go for less. Would you buy it? … Yes I’m obsessed ?

Pro or advanced are both yet to be bettered in video quality by a Mavic. Having said that I favour the M2P for convenience.

I have MA, M2P, M2Z, MM. A Phantom 4 with batteries and a few extras all in good shape came up for sale locally for around 800.00. I know it will go for less. Would you buy it? … Yes I’m obsessed ?

There is no reason to settle for Phantom 4 when you can get a phantom 4 Pro plus for just about the same amount,
I picked up two of these $1000 each. .

To answer your other question in no way is the Phantom 4 Pro a downgrade.
She may be a little bigger but 4K at 60 frames is one hell of way to get lighting strikes not to mention the king of hand catching in heavy winds.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Phantom in and out of the Storm
Coal

Reactions: Capt KO
I love my phantoms, especially the pro. I can use them for both photography and hauling things, mostly bait. Fond of my new Mini for fast set-up and size, but need the phantoms for work. Good price for pro, if in good shape and a couple of batts. Enjoy your addiction. ??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada