DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

is santa gonna come on christmas day to give us present to be able to rollback MP firmware???

I found this forum out literally just ONE DAY TOO LATE!! **** it! I plugged in my MP yesterday and like sheep to the slaughter upgraded to the latest FW....then discovered this group this morning ....&*@!

I found this forum out literally just ONE DAY TOO LATE!! **** it! I plugged in my MP yesterday and like sheep to the slaughter upgraded to the latest FW....then discovered this group this morning ....&*@!
welcome to join the club!! i kno its sucks when you stuck...hope someone found the way to fix this !??

I just love the picture color quality on .700 firmware. The new one has a higher contrast default setting for me when i use jpeg than raw. Hope someday there's a breakthrough on rolling back firmware from 0100 to older firmware

I just love the picture color quality on .700 firmware. The new one has a higher contrast default setting for me when i use jpeg than raw. Hope someday there's a breakthrough on rolling back firmware from 0100 to older firmware
be patient!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661