Is that real price?

Basiorex

Reactions
Hello!
I was searching thru internet for best price for Mavic pro
I found Mavic for 899$
Is this real price?
Click here

Just bought a new Maveric Pro at Best Buy today for $ 899.00 but you get 4 free items with it: Maveric with battery, controller, charger, cables. That’s the base pkg. plus you get another free battery, Promark lense filters( $49 value), and $ 100 Bestbuy gift card. ( I used the gift card for another battery and Promark gimble cover. That’s like getting the Mavic base model for $ 650. Don’t wait.
Safe flying.

Just bought a new Maveric Pro at Best Buy today for $ 899.00 but you get 4 free items with it: Maveric with battery, controller, charger, cables. That’s the base pkg. plus you get another free battery, Promark lense filters( $49 value), and $ 100 Bestbuy gift card. ( I used the gift card for another battery and Promark gimble cover. That’s like getting the Mavic base model for $ 650. Don’t wait.
Safe flying.

Oh wow.. that sounds like it would be worth the trip. I have been leaning toward the MPP.. but that same amount of accessories would be at least $1,300. Not sure I can justify the $400 for the slight differences between them.

I checked Target.. MP is $899 wih $100 gift card. Best Buy gives you an extra battery plus filters, and $100. Card. With the card i can get the bag i want an a third battery. My only wish they offered the same free package for the MPP.. but they only give the card.

I checked Target.. MP is $899 wih $100 gift card. Best Buy gives you an extra battery plus filters, and $100. Card. With the card i can get the bag i want an a third battery. My only wish they offered the same free package for the MPP.. but they only give the card.

Mavic is the old model and they want to get rid of them. The MPP will be the only step up version from the MA and possibly a new Mavic Pro 2 on the horizon.

Mavic is the old model and they want to get rid of them. The MPP will be the only step up version from the MA and possibly a new Mavic Pro 2 on the horizon.

While it's clear to me you don't have any idea what you're talking about, at least explicitly state that your conjecture is just that. Fun fact, they're still selling Phantom 3 Standards, and guess when that was released?

Reactions: ToddR and Mantra
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998