DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is the 'watercolour effect's still a problem with the MP?

PeteS2017

Reactions
One of the reasons I went from the MP to the Air was the 'watercolour effect'. People were dealing with this by setting the sharpness at +1, but this always seemed a rather unsatisfactory way of going about it.

So does anyone know if a firmware update has solved the problem?

One of the reasons I went from the MP to the Air was the 'watercolour effect'. People were dealing with this by setting the sharpness at +1, but this always seemed a rather unsatisfactory way of going about it.

I noticed this a long time ago. People especially look cartoonish, like the video has a reduced color palette. I never get this look with my camcorders

Good one! I'm not sure to be honest. I have also set my sharpness to +1, with the resulting oversharp footage which is a b!tch to work with as well, but better than the waterpaitings. I'll do some tests next time with the +1 and without it.

I see it sometimes in videos from other people but I don't belive o have this issue with mine. AVEA PRO have a look at my channel and tell me if you think it's the case.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bertmag