DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a way to view log from the Mavic Pro? not the app

ShonnyRotten

Reactions
Hello all. I lost signal and my Mavic Pro did the landing far away, i retrieved it later.
I wanna see the log of what actually happened, but I want the log from the aircraft, not the dji go4, since I have lost connection in the end of the flight. Is there a way to view the log from the Mavic itself?

The .dat file on the drone is encrypted and only DJU and get the information.
Connect the drone to your DJI assistant app. There is a way to upload data to DJI from the drone, but DJI is not likely to give you any information about the flight. If there were a crash or warranty claim DJI could use the data from the drone.
The .txt log file from your device would give you a lot of details about events and warnings leading up to the disconnection. Upload that to your AirData account and you could learn a lot on your own.

Hello all. I lost signal and my Mavic Pro did the landing far away, i retrieved it later.
I wanna see the log of what actually happened, but I want the log from the aircraft, not the dji go4, since I have lost connection in the end of the flight. Is there a way to view the log from the Mavic itself?

Try this and share the results.

Other pilots can interpret the flight and help with the analysis.

Good luck. :)

Here is what I retrieved. It's Mavic Pro. Basically it started Landing because I let battery to 21% or something like that.
After it lost contact and "landed" into tall grass.
When I came there, in about 10 minutes max, the drone was off.
I understand it couldn't do the landing properly due to high grass, but why did it turn off?
Could it drain 21% of battery so quickly? What exactly happened there/?

Capture.PNG

My guess would be that it turned off due to motor overload to protect the motors that stalled because of entanglement with tall grass.
As for the low battery action, check your Fly app for anything you could have changed. Over course being out of range and out of visual control it was up to the drone to do is fail safe thing.

My guess would be that it turned off due to motor overload to protect the motors that stalled because of entanglement with tall grass.
As for the low battery action, check your Fly app for anything you could have changed. Over course being out of range and out of visual control it was up to the drone to do is fail safe thing.
Thanks a lot!

Could it drain 21% of battery so quickly? What exactly happened there/?
Post your flight data and someone will be able to tell what happened.
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.
Or .. just post the txt file here.

Post your flight data and someone will be able to tell what happened.
Go to DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
That will give you a detailed report of the flight.
Come back and post a link to the report it gives you.
Or .. just post the txt file here.
That's for the logs from the phone. I need to read the log from the aircraft, because the remote was disconnected

That's for the logs from the phone. I need to read the log from the aircraft, because the remote was disconnected
It's still a good place to start and might well explain the loss of signal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS