DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there an AirData Expert here?

stevemac00

Reactions
I've only had three flights on a new MA2 bought from the DJI store last week. I uploaded the last two to AirData which shows me scary results. Any idea why would they show no signal (purple) yet the Fly App showed no issue?

1611774775544.jpeg
This is on the beach so there was obviously no obstructions.

Rather than a screen grab, can you share your whole flight? Select the flight on the left, then click the green "share" symbol in the upper-right corner.

1611844659811.png

Then, select the items you want to share (the more the better), and click "Create a unique sharing link" at the bottom. Then post it here. We can get more info from your flight that way, including any errors that may have come up during the flight.
1611844779901.png

Rather than a screen grab, can you share your whole flight? Select the flight on the left, then click the green "share" symbol in the upper-right corner.

View attachment 122669

Then, select the items you want to share (the more the better), and click "Create a unique sharing link" at the bottom. Then post it here. We can get more info from your flight that way, including any errors that may have come up during the flight.
View attachment 122670
Thanks for the share

I'll attempt to answer my own question.
It looks like AirData has some bugs with DAT files. Although it didn't report any issues with the upload and processing it looks fine when I uploaded the txt file:
1611863376234.jpeg

I've only had three flights on a new MA2 bought from the DJI store last week. I uploaded the last two to AirData which shows me scary results. Any idea why would they show no signal (purple) yet the Fly App showed no issue?

View attachment 122632
This is on the beach so there was obviously no obstructions.
To be quite honest the DJI Fly App sucks and does not report all the data it collects to you as the pilot. When you use an app that picks thru all the data you get a better picture of what your drone is doing. I would not be to concerned over a lot of the data that the AirData shows you as most of it is not correctable. I only use the AirData App Free to change my data to cvs so I can then insert gauges with the Dashware program. I dont pay much attention to the purlple crap.

Sure! Is battery deviation normal? I had very diverse battery readings on a windy day but this day there was no wind.

I could not view your link - it said "No permissions to view this flight". Did you select the DYNAMIC MAP in the screen that comes up after clicking the SHARE button?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chorneyren