DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there emergency stop procedures

Lothman

Reactions
Is there emergency stop procedures? Today I tried to take off in the front of my boat and the take off went horribly wrong started flopping all over the place and my attempt to shut it down did not stop the prop immediately Is there an emergency shut off for situations like this please help

Is there emergency stop procedures? Today I tried to take off in the front of my boat and the take off went horribly wrong started flopping all over the place and my attempt to shut it down did not stop the prop immediately Is there an emergency shut off for situations like this please help

Use the Combination Stick Command (CSC). See manual for instructions on how to accomplish this:

132625plpwet6fgftf9sgf.jpg

Lisa is 100% correct, however I have highlighted a very important sentence.
132625plpwet6fgftf9sgf.jpg

Thanks so much for all the responses don’t remember reading that would take care of a take off gone wrong or actually was called take off abort thought that was just talking about a normal landing is there an online version of the manual?

Reactions: Simmo
Im still stunned people spend $1000 on a drone and can't even be bothered to read the manual before or even after using it.
This will be an ongoing comment ... untill its legislated... pass basic knowledge, then you will be able to enable motors....

Reactions: Turn11
...we did have someone here months back actually posting asking how to start the motors...

But yes, legislation is inevitable and i believe now needed.

...we did have someone here months back actually posting asking how to start the motors...

But yes, legislation is inevitable and i believe now needed.
YOU HAVE TO HAND START THEM THE FIRST TIME RIGHT? :) J/K DO NOT TRY THIS.

Reactions: Ntexguy
Im still stunned people spend $1000 on a drone and can't even be bothered to read the manual before or even after using it.
I found that the manual lacks some kind of "scenarios" section, to explain operation based on a normal situation. So it can be hard to apply what is read directly to a "panic" situation like a drone flopping around a boat.

Chris Rollins has a YouTube video of shutting down and restarting his MP in the air. Here's a link for it.

Reactions: vega
Reactions: vega

litghen up Frances........

OP......
Yes you can Shut down your mavic Motor's by pulling both Stcks down and in.
BUT......
that can be expensive if your mavic is afoat when you Do this "CSC" Manuver
............cR

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU