DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this it? The new mavic Jan 23?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still guessing fixed wing. That would be cool.

If this is it then my wife definitely will get it. For me, I am ready for more hardcore bird, won't mind the wait.

Here it is....

Attachments

• DUIrWGVUMAAswQh.jpg
    DUIrWGVUMAAswQh.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
No, it looks like Mavis II new design. If it is genuine then big WOW

The publishing date of that post was
was on September 13, 2016

I am missing something, never mind

Here it is....

Yes that's it, same as the photo I posted, it's only Spark size, so it will make the Spark obsolete tomorrow.

That's cool, how do you fit a 32mp 4k camera into that Spark size housing, all I can think of is that it uses a sensor shift algorithm

From the icons,

• 32mp camera (the more MP's you have the bigger impact of camera shake)
  • foldable
  • 3 axis gimbal
  • 4k video
  • fixed wing mode
  • gesture mode
  • 21 minute flight time

Last edited:
Yes that's it, same as the photo I posted, it's only Spark size, so it will make the Spark obsolete tomorrow.

That's cool, how do you fit a 32mp 4k camera into that Spark size housing, all I can think of is that it uses a sensor shift algorithm

From the icons,

• 32mp camera (the more MP's you have the bigger impact of camera shake)
  • foldable
  • 3 axis gimbal
  • 4k video
  • fixed wing mode
  • gesture mode
  • 21 minute flight time
I'm okay with it as long as it does NOT use wifi and has a wired connection to the RC

Reactions: JoshuaCarlton
Reactions: Anthony Viscomi
I could be completely wrong but I can see some similarities between what's on dji site and in this old clip, especially the back legs and the curved topmavic2a.JPG mavic2b.JPG mavic2c.JPG

It would have to use Occusync seeing that it is a Mavic, that is why the Spark is obsolete come tomorrow, sell it on ebay tonight , buy it now
LOL...I actually owned 2 Sparks, sold 1 a few months back

LOL...I actually owned 2 Sparks, sold 1 a few months back

Don't forget to dump all the obsolete accessories and batteries, oh and that nice waterproof hard case you have with the water cut foam, because all of this stuff ain't going to fit the new model LOL !!!!!
I'm about to ping everything over the fence, so my neighbours daughter can have a drone and then I can justify a new one to the wife (aka the chairman of the federal reserve)

I think your up **** creek without a paddle on that one, unless the Mavic 2 is the same body as the Mavic Pro and Platinum, which DJI have been known to do. e.g Phantom 4 range
LOL
I wish I am right cause the leaked pics and specs of Mavic air are really disappointing in my opinion

Don't forget to dump all the obsolete accessories and batteries, oh and that nice waterproof hard case you have with the water cut foam, because all of this stuff ain't going to fit the new model LOL !!!!!
I'm about to ping everything over the fence, so my neighbours daughter can have a drone and then I can justify a new one to the wife (aka the chairman of the federal reserve)
Yeah I got a few $ "sandbagged" under the floor-mat in my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom