Join Us Now

Is this it? The new mavic Jan 23?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.
- No Cinema 4K :(
- 100 mb/s bitrate :)
- Less flight time :(

Some other advancements (especially rear sensors, FlightAutonomy 2.0, APAS) that will be very attractive to folks climbing UP the DJI product ladder. But, for me, not enough camera advancement to give up the MP. However, put those advancements into a MP II with a 1" sensor and aperture adjustments and I'll immediately jump on board!

My suspicion is that when the MP II is announced, the product ladder will be: TELLO > Mavic Air > "Mavic Pro II" > Phantom...

It does not look like a mavic, more like a spark. They should have called it the spark pro.

Reactions: Scobo
I definitely like the fact that you can remove the controller sticks and stow them inside the controller. No more need for those guards.

If I were in the market for a new drone, I would undoubtedly go with the new Air. That said, I'm not sure if the new Air is superior enough to the Pro to justify selling everything and buying a new Air setup. The problem with these drones is that it's all or nothing -- everything is proprietary to the model and virtually nothing is reusable from one model to the next.
I couldn't agree with you more

Being all this has unfolded I am going to close this .
Just rock on in the new Mavic Air Section .

CLOSED

Reactions: Bunny Too
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3