Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Is this MA2 hack for real?

Greekislandlover

Reactions
They are real hacks, but not all features are available on all drones, or firmware versions.

Also, should you crash the drone and it goes back to DJI under the DJI care package or manufacturers warranty, they will know it's been hacked and refuse to help.

GadgetGuy

Reactions
Mavic Air 2 is locked down, with no paid hacks yet available. Free parameter mods to some settings are still available, as listed in the BirdMap.

JOE CHRONIC

Reactions
I have only been able to turn the LED lights on or off with the s/w
Still trying to figure out parameters.
Save a copy of your original parameters before you go screwing around with the numbers...

JOE CHRONIC

Reactions
Fire up that s/w, plugin your MA2 to your PC after your drone is connected,
click on MA2, then click hack parameters next click advanced parameters, in the search bar type "led" you will then see "four arm led control..." highlight that and move the values to 0 to turn off led lights.
The values go from 0-250 and 239 is the default value.
Hope that made sense...

JOE CHRONIC

Reactions
Good deal...

xamos

Reactions
Fire up that s/w, plugin your MA2 to your PC after your drone is connected,
click on MA2, then click hack parameters next click advanced parameters, in the search bar type "led" you will then see "four arm led control..." highlight that and move the values to 0 to turn off led lights.
The values go from 0-250 and 239 is the default value.
Hope that made sense...
I just tried that technique with the air 2s and it seems that it works the same (the LEDs turned off while the drone is on the ground) but I noticed that when I took off, the front two arms have their green lights on again.

And the weird part is, that these green lights do not turn off while recording or shooting a photo. Does anyone have any similar experience?

andriusfoto

Reactions
I just tried that technique with the air 2s and it seems that it works the same (the LEDs turned off while the drone is on the ground) but I noticed that when I took off, the front two arms have their green lights on again.

And the weird part is, that these green lights do not turn off while recording or shooting a photo. Does anyone have any similar experience?
I have the same problem.

sgt

Reactions
is there any way to mimic the power button for the mavic air2 battery?..lets say i want to bind to my rc, using the sda scl pins. or bypass the bms controller so that the LEDs lightup?

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FourByFive