DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is this normal/common?

joonrhee

Reactions
As you can see from the pictures, one of the black netting in one of the folding arms is very loose and revealing the inner black cable.

I just bought this brand new Fly More Combo last week and this is how it came. Since this is my first drone, I don't know if this is normal. I'm under impression that this should not cause any problems but it's somewhat frustrating and annoying to look at.

What would you guys do? I do have another order (ordered the Fly Less though, on 10/10) coming from another dealer sometime in near future, so I can always return this for full refund or sell it off with premium added. Or I can just keep this one and sell or return the other one from another dealer.

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0682.JPG
    IMG_0682.JPG
    281.3 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0683.JPG
    IMG_0683.JPG
    290 KB · Views: 133
As you can see from the pictures, one of the black netting in one of the folding arms is very loose and revealing the inner black cable.

I just bought this brand new Fly More Combo last week and this is how it came. Since this is my first drone, I don't know if this is normal. I'm under impression that this should not cause any problems but it's somewhat frustrating and annoying to look at.

What would you guys do? I do have another order (ordered the Fly Less though, on 10/10) coming from another dealer sometime in near future, so I can always return this for full refund or sell it off with premium added. Or I can just keep this one and sell or return the other one from another dealer.

Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

That black netting is just meant to keep the wiring neat and tucked away. It should not affect the performance of your drone.

Thank you both for prompt answers. @TheLightSpeed! Thank you for confirming that yours is that way too. While comforting to know, it still doesn't look too pretty... :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929