DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Isles of Harris, Lewis and Skye

Dale Rodgers

Reactions
Site
youtube.com
Isles of Harris, Lewis and Skye in the Outer Hebrides, Scotland.

A short video of our holiday touring these beautiful islands. We were blessed with sunny (if not a little too windy for the Mavic!) weather.

Location details are embedded in the YouTube description and video itself.

Hope you enjoy.

Reactions: Nigpd
very nice, very well done. That place looks beautiful. You did a great job editing. One thing that I think a lot of people do is when adding video clips, they make each clip too short, and you don't get to really see what is being shown. You have the right timing though, leaving the clips on just long enough, good job! Thanks for sharing.

very nice, very well done. That place looks beautiful. You did a great job editing. One thing that I think a lot of people do is when adding video clips, they make each clip too short, and you don't get to really see what is being shown. You have the right timing though, leaving the clips on just long enough, good job! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks,

We were very lucky with the weather.

As a rule of thumb I try to hold a smooth flying move whilst counting to 10. I then edit between 4 to 8 seconds for each shot - most of these are on the shorter side as there was a lot to fit in.

Stunning footage! I'll be following your footsteps in 6 weeks time, can't wait to get to Scotland again. Doing the NC500 with few extra detours.

Stunning footage! I'll be following your footsteps in 6 weeks time, can't wait to get to Scotland again. Doing the NC500 with few extra detours.
Not done the NC500 in one go but been through all the best bits.

You'll find all the bits in this video (done with a p3p) on the north west coast part of the route...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser