DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Issues switching between Dronelink and DJI flight apps on TripleTek

SpaceCowboy

Reactions
I'm using a TripleTek 7 Pro. Has anyone had any issues working between the Dronelink app and DJI's apps? I've had trouble with Dronelink connecting to the drone once I have opened DJI Fly or DJI Go 4. When I turn on the tripletek and open Dronelink, it works fine. My problem is when I have to calibrate the compass in DJI's app and then switch back to Dronelink. I could work between them without issue on my iphone or ipads. Is this an operating system limitation or something I'm not doing correctly?

Yes. I have had the same issue. I do not think thought the tablet is relevant. I use the TripleTek8 for the record, but I think the real issue is that the controller must be communicating with a single app. I force close and use only one app at a time.

Have you tried the Dronelink forum? That would be the best place to get an answer to your problem. Their forum is very responsive and you will likely get an answer within a few hours of posting.

Chris

I'm not familiar with Tripltek at all but I'm guessing it's Android Based?

Back in summer of 2019 I was teaching a student and he was using some off-brand Android tablet. He had to physically close ANY flight app before opening another one. No matter which way he went "DJI Go" first or whatever else first he could NOT have 2 running at the same time it would cause issues and one or the other would never connect at all.

After a few times trying this and that we realized it was a short coming of his tablet and was not an issue at all when we replaced it with iOS devices.

So I'd try a FORCED CLOSE of one app before launching the other to see if that might help some. I'm literally "spit balling" on this one :)

Reactions: tlswift58
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1