DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Issues with flying after updating firmware.

I cure everything on my laptop with a piece of wire in that little hole on the bottom but you don't seem to be able to do that with the drone..I'm sure you've tried re-setting all the defaults? I think there's a setting for that

Reactions: TylerJma
I cure everything on my laptop with a piece of wire in that little hole on the bottom but you don't seem to be able to do that with the drone..I'm sure you've tried re-setting all the defaults? I think there's a setting for that
Ya I did sadly every setting that can be reset has been :( I’m working on getting in touch with DJI at the moment

Just ran through this issue on my own thread. There is nothing wrong with your drone, Your settings are fine, You aren't in FPV mode, It has nothing to do with gimbal settings whatsoever. The drone itself is banking left or right when you apply YAW while flying forward correct? But once you revert the update what happens? It reverts back to Yawing on its own axis right? Essentially spinning the drone instead of banking and dropping the corresponding side of input. What's this tell you? They've changed the reaction to the input in the newest update. My drone is doing it too. At first I hated it but after flying 25 minutes in an open field and pulling some pretty high speed turns and then switching to my mavic mini and it's turning on its axis felt slow and sluggish and not as reactive in high speed turns.

The problem that the readers aren't getting is it's not gimbal related. It's the drone itself banking while flying straight forward and applying left or right YAW input. Both sticks at the same time.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damead