DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Issues with Smart Controller with Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual

RkyMtnHigh

Reactions
My fire department was given a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual along with a Smart Controller from another department in another part of the country. I am able to connect the drone with the RC, but I can't get the motors to start up, no gimbal control or zoom. I have updated all firmware and did a factory reset on the RC. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what the problem is and how to correct it. The RC will only stay connected to wifi through the hotspot on my phone, otherwise it drops it as soon as I leave the settings menu. I perused through a ton of threads on here looking for similar issues, but have come up empty. Any of you tech savvy people out there have any ideas? Thanks in advance!

My fire department was given a Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual along with a Smart Controller from another department in another part of the country. I am able to connect the drone with the RC, but I can't get the motors to start up, no gimbal control or zoom. I have updated all firmware and did a factory reset on the RC. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what the problem is and how to correct it. The RC will only stay connected to wifi through the hotspot on my phone, otherwise it drops it as soon as I leave the settings menu. I perused through a ton of threads on here looking for similar issues, but have come up empty. Any of you tech savvy people out there have any ideas? Thanks in advance!
Are you getting any messages on the controller?

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Are you getting any messages on the controller?
No sir, I'm not getting any error messages at all. Camera works, IR works, zoom works, etc., but all from the touch screen. I am truly baffled at this point.

Since this is an enterprise Drone Have you tried to contact DJI North America at +1 (818) 235 0789
Because you will be using this in the Dept. contacting them would probably be best.

Reactions: RkyMtnHigh
Since this is an enterprise Drone Have you tried to contact DJI North America at +1 (818) 235 0789
Because you will be using this in the Dept. contacting them would probably be best.
No, I have not. I suppose I will need to give them a call. Thanks for the info!

I dont have an Enterprise drone, so I am sorta guessing.
If this ad on ebay is correct, the Mavic 2 Enterprise requires a different Smart Controller than the Mavic 2 Pro,
Is it possible that the two different sources that made your outfit sent the Mavic 2 Pro Smart Controller?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lab916