DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It happened :(

Commiserations! It’s an inevitable occurrence in drone flying, sooner or later.
I couldn’t sleep properly a couple of nights when my first drone did a fly away on me. It was a relatively affordable one but the thought of not having a drone to fly was unbearable. I had to get another one right away. It’s addictive!

I know right, felt exactly how u felt, i was flying every single day since i got my MA for a month until my crash happen, cant stop thinking abt what dji investigation will be

Then again, i will not be able sleep well even when liverpool fc drop pts, especially this season. Lol.. cheers mate

Thats Nothing look what happened to my Mavic 2 when I landed in the road and it was hit by a car. Obviously a total write-off. DJI were not interested in the class today even though I had DJI clear. Fortunately my insurance paid out Even though they didn’t have to!
Looks like it caught fire too, not just hit by a car. Or maybe the car that hit it was on fire!!! :)

Then again, i will not be able sleep well even when liverpool fc drop pts, especially this season. Lol.. cheers mate

Good luck, but seems Manchester City have the better run up to the final match and a better chance to retain the title. Will be heart breaking for Liverpool fans!
We’re going to just about hold on to fourth spot against the Reds, with a bit of luck. The Blues just about blew it out of the race with the loss to Everton. So it’s a two-team race to the final Champions League spot.Thumbswayup

Thats Nothing look what happened to my Mavic 2 when I landed in the road and it was hit by a car. Obviously a total write-off. DJI were not interested in the class today even though I had DJI clear. Fortunately my insurance paid out Even though they didn’t have to!

I don't know, I think Thunderdrones would be able to put it back together ;)

THAT looks like a result i got doing BBQ without my glasses and TOO many BIERS ! (the good stuff)

A N D they PAID !

Can the story possibly get more Betterer ?

Scratchin my Bald(ing) head...seems like INsurance is in order for me

How much worse could it possible be...AND They Paid Out !

Blessed Mother of all things HOLY...DING !

ladies and gents...We have a WINNER !!!

Might be a wake up call to do a better/safer job of flying in the future, by not flying over highways where it could possibly just fall out of the sky and hot a car driving below on the highway.

Guy feels bad enough. Mistakes happen. Lecturing someone on drone safety only makes him feel worse I’m sure.

Best of luck getting your baby back up in the air!

By the way, as good as it was for you to go retrieve your drone, maybe best to let the police or fire department handle that. Getting hit by a car while trying to retrieve your drone is not worth it!
mommy

I feel the same way about my MP. I had a MP, a MavAir, and just got a M2P. I sold my MP the other day. I figured I didn't need It anymore since I got the M2P, but I’m having sellers remorse. SHE WAS MY FIRST! [emoji22][emoji24]
I made the same mistake of selling my MP when I purchased my M2P, although the M2P is superior to the MP, I had more of a connection and trust with the MP, I had no issues with flying the MP beyond 4 miles on a regular basis (over the San Pablo Bay, CA)

By the way, as good as it was for you to go retrieve your drone, maybe best to let the police or fire department handle that. Getting hit by a car while trying to retrieve your drone is not worth it!

I know, lets all live in fear and regulate everything we know nothing about.

Read the guys response and learn.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_