DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It happened :(

moosedrooln

Reactions
First time ever...crash and burn. Smoked a powerline. Probably ran a record 300 yard dash because my bird landed in the turning lane on a highway. Anyway... I want to send it to someone here for repairs. Who's my guy?

Attachments

• 20190317_090230.jpg
    20190317_090230.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,036
  • 20190317_090236.jpg
    20190317_090236.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,002
  • 20190317_090248.jpg
    20190317_090248.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 957
By the way, as good as it was for you to go retrieve your drone, maybe best to let the police or fire department handle that. Getting hit by a car while trying to retrieve your drone is not worth it!
Small town...I run a bigger risk falling down my steps. PM me info I'll send the bird tomorrow! I feel divorced without my bird lol need fixed asap. Already thinking of how to raise bank to buy the MP2 in the meantime lol. But this one is my first mavic and my baby. I'm bummed so bad!

Small town...I run a bigger risk falling down my steps. PM me info I'll send the bird tomorrow! I feel divorced without my bird lol need fixed asap. Already thinking of how to raise bank to buy the MP2 in the meantime lol. But this one is my first mavic and my baby. I'm bummed so bad!

I feel the same way about my MP. I had a MP, a MavAir, and just got a M2P. I sold my MP the other day. I figured I didn't need It anymore since I got the M2P, but I’m having sellers remorse. SHE WAS MY FIRST! [emoji22][emoji24]

I feel the same way about my MP. I had a MP, a MavAir, and just got a M2P. I sold my MP the other day. I figured I didn't need It anymore since I got the M2P, but I’m having sellers remorse. SHE WAS MY FIRST! [emoji22][emoji24]

Your Pro
Where did you get it.?
How do you like it.?

OP sorry for hijacking your thread
Thank you for the "carnage" pictures
You'll be in good hand's
Thunderdrone will do you and your Mavic right
I'm a satisfied @ThunderDrone customer
....cR

Your Pro
Where did you get it.?
How do you like it.?

OP sorry for hijacking your thread
Thank you for the "carnage" pictures
You'll be in good hand's
Thunderdrone will do you and your Mavic right
I'm a satisfied @ThunderDrone customer

I actually bought my MP second hand. I loved it, but I actually found myself flying it more than the M2P. Mysteriously, I crashed it fairly recently 75’ up into a tree, were it was stuck for almost a week. It even got rained on for a couple of days. The wind finally knocked it down. I took it apart, let it dry out very well, and fixed the gmble plate and replaced the gimbal motors. Flew great after that! Maybe I was so attached to it because I got my hands under her bonnet and brought her back to life lol. To this day, I still don’t know how it got stuck in an 85 foot tree when it said I was flying at 107 feet?? BTW, I never found the battery??
....cR

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
First time ever...crash and burn. Smoked a powerline. Probably ran a record 300 yard dash because my bird landed in the turning lane on a highway. Anyway... I want to send it to someone here for repairs. Who's my guy?

Might be a wake up call to do a better/safer job of flying in the future, by not flying over highways where it could possibly just fall out of the sky and hot a car driving below on the highway.

Thats Nothing look what happened to my Mavic 2 when I landed in the road and it was hit by a car. Obviously a total write-off. DJI were not interested in the class today even though I had DJI clear. Fortunately my insurance paid out Even though they didn’t have to!

Attachments

• 96246D36-E1FF-4D6C-8CE3-07BF6C287A1E.jpeg
    96246D36-E1FF-4D6C-8CE3-07BF6C287A1E.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 241
But this one is my first mavic and my baby. I'm bummed so bad!

Commiserations! It’s an inevitable occurrence in drone flying, sooner or later.
I couldn’t sleep properly a couple of nights when my first drone did a fly away on me. It was a relatively affordable one but the thought of not having a drone to fly was unbearable. I had to get another one right away. It’s addictive!

Thats Nothing look what happened to my Mavic 2 when I landed in the road and it was hit by a car. Obviously a total write-off. DJI were not interested in the class today even though I had DJI clear. Fortunately my insurance paid out Even though they didn’t have to!

Gosh! What happen pal?
Certainly looks like a roasted bird, the li po exploded after being crashed??

Glad u got insurance for that! [emoji1360]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe