DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

it seems like i cant choose resolution in video mode

No, not yet:/
The resolution selection is in the bottom right corner of DJI Fly, you will not find it in the three dots menu!
If you still can't find it, then screenshot when you're in the main video feed screen of DJI Fly and I will show you where it is for you :)

Reactions: jacob mini
The resolution selection is in the bottom right corner of DJI Fly, you will not find it in the three dots menu!
If you still can't find it, then screenshot when you're in the main video feed screen of DJI Fly and I will show you where it is for you :)

Have you tried tapping on the resolution setting shown in the bottom right corner of the Fly app? It's not in the menu.
it worked:) thx mate.
I got another question which camera settings are best? like the photo size format? and fps

Last edited:
it worked:) thx mate.
I got another question which camera settings are best? like the photo size format? and fps

A good place to start with video settings is 2.7k, 30 fps, and auto mode. Or set it to 1080p if you don't have an SD card in the drone or plan to be using the video primarily on a cell phone.

But don't get too focused on the camera until you get comfortable with the drone. You might want to just switch on the video while you're hovering to allow the home point to be set and leave it on for the entire flight. You can focus on flying and then clip out the good bits of the video later.

Have fun. Be safe.

Reactions: jacob mini

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi