DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Italy checking in!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Reactions: Thomas B and Odde
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Odde
Hey Odde! I'm headed to Italy for 2 weeks on the 27th and bringing my M2P, if you have any advice on cool places to shoot I'd love to hear it! Obviously staying away from cities and large groups of people, mostly looking for landscape shots!

Hey Odde! I'm headed to Italy for 2 weeks on the 27th and bringing my M2P, if you have any advice on cool places to shoot I'd love to hear it! Obviously staying away from cities and large groups of people, mostly looking for landscape shots!
Where in Italy? The Alps are now covered in snow, making a stunning subject for aerial photo/cinematography. Tuscany countryside is also very popular, but fall may not be the best season. The place in Italy I enjoyed the most is no doubt the Eolian islands (Stromboli, Vulcano) and Etna in Sicily. Just pray for the weather to settle!

Where in Italy? The Alps are now covered in snow, making a stunning subject for aerial photo/cinematography. Tuscany countryside is also very popular, but fall may not be the best season. The place in Italy I enjoyed the most is no doubt the Eolian islands (Stromboli, Vulcano) and Etna in Sicily. Just pray for the weather to settle!

I have a friend who lives an hour outside Venice but I'm renting a car an planning on travelling wherever I have to for some good shots. The alps were definitely on the list! I hadn't seen the Eolian Islands or Etna pop up yet so thank you for mentioning those! I do have a DSLR as well but I'm more excited for some good aerial footage.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamoke