DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ithink my MA2 is a dud

Thanks Argos new drone unboxed fingers crossed this time......
a lot faster than going through DJI thats for sure. just checked the Model number and its the later model with 3W.

Is there some editions of MA2 that we should check? how do you check what model and if it is 3W ?

Is there some editions of MA2 that we should check? how do you check what model and if it is 3W ?
pop the battery out and look at the sticker the model number should have a 3W if its the latest batch

pop the battery out and look at the sticker the model number should have a 3W if its the latest batch

thanks for prompt reply, it is a 1W but never had a single hickup with mine, works like a clock.
Did they change something in hardware on next revisions 2W, 3W etc?

thanks for prompt reply, it is a 1W but never had a single hickup with mine, works like a clock.
Did they change something in hardware on next revisions 2W, 3W etc?
i do believe they added the ads-b chip although dont quote me on that i did read it online..mine does have the slide on off for ads-b in the menu now .

• Haha
Reactions: gb160
Now I can confirm that the problem is not the drone but the video editor wondershare filmora 9. I bought adobe premiere element 2020 and no more glitches and flickering for the same video. Now we just need a fw update with gimbal speed adj and smoothness and will be perfect?
That Firmware update is available now, for some.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azod.nem