DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom It's Friday so.... Time for another episode of Friday Fool'n Around

It is a great video, but I would like to ask about focus. The observatory seems (to me) to start out just the slightest bit fuzzy. Then it sharpens up quite nicely. Is this a characteristic of the camera, or would hovering longer, at first, make a difference? Thanks for the video of the popular observatory.

It is a great video, but I would like to ask about focus. The observatory seems (to me) to start out just the slightest bit fuzzy. Then it sharpens up quite nicely. Is this a characteristic of the camera, or would hovering longer, at first, make a difference? Thanks for the video of the popular observatory.
The video is still in the process of converting to HD.

Reactions: flightrisk
Thanks for the tour. I've seen the Observatory in movies and TV shows - Didn't know it was called Griffin Park. Good to know. It's good to "See" LA - some years back, SMOG was bad enough you couldn't see it when you where closer, let alone from that far. I liked your flying and your approach to the different things. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Palerider
Thanks for the tour. I've seen the Observatory in movies and TV shows - Didn't know it was called Griffin Park. Good to know. It's good to "See" LA - some years back, SMOG was bad enough you couldn't see it when you where closer, let alone from that far. I liked your flying and your approach to the different things. Thumbswayup
Thank you.

YouTube takes forever to render 4K videos. It will be all clear soon..

Reactions: flightrisk
Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Palerider
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711