DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom It's Friday so..... Time for another episode of Friday Fool'n Around

I must say Palerider that i've watched your videos from the day I joined this forum and you have greatly improved your flying and editing. Your progression is clear to me and inspiring. Thanks for sharing the "Friday Fool'n Around? videos with us.

I must say Palerider that i've watched your videos from the day I joined this forum and you have greatly improved your flying and editing. Your progression is clear to me and inspiring. Thanks for sharing the "Friday Fool'n Around? videos with us.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate all the help and advice from you and my fellow pilots over the last year.

Reactions: Tufargon
Another great video!

Reactions: Palerider
Nice flying, green parrots, we have them here also. I don't know how you resisted flying over the fountain and looking straight down on it. I was waiting for that.
I didn't think about it at the time. I was busy watching my drone and the birds. Maybe next time.

@Palerider - That is a cool video. Nice little park - I'm glad they left it there instead draining the lake it to use it for housing. Great flying BTW!!!

I had to stop your video where you filmed the sign with Rev McPherson on it. Some time ago, I regularly attended a Foursquare Church and they made reference to her a lot as being the founder of the organization. I found it interesting to see her contribution helped make this park very beautiful.
I'm guessing the white boats to the side are paddle boats for cruising around the lake?

@Palerider - That is a cool video. Nice little park - I'm glad they left it there instead draining the lake it to use it for housing. Great flying BTW!!!

I had to stop your video where you filmed the sign with Rev McPherson on it. Some time ago, I regularly attended a Foursquare Church and they made reference to her a lot as being the founder of the organization. I found it interesting to see her contribution helped make this park very beautiful.
I'm guessing the white boats to the side are paddle boats for cruising around the lake?
The white boats are indeed paddle boats. I film early in the morning so they were unavailable to people at that time.

Reactions: Prop Wash
I had to stop your video where you filmed the sign with Rev McPherson on it.
You can see Aimee Semple McPherson's temple briefly in the video. The lake is prominently featured in the film Chinatown and many others. It's hard to drive past it without thinking about all the scandals that took place in the 20's and seeing the changes in Los Angeles directly in front of you and yet how peaceful the lake still remains.

Reactions: Prop Wash
You can see Aimee Semple McPherson's temple briefly in the video. The lake is prominently featured in the film Chinatown and many others. It's hard to drive past it without thinking about all the scandals that took place in the 20's and seeing the changes in Los Angeles directly in front of you and yet how peaceful the lake still remains.
Thanks for letting me know that - I looked it up on Google maps to see where it was and then watched the video again.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711