DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It's hard to make the jump.

Here's the test flight video. All camera settings in full auto with no filter or post processing. Nothing interesting to see but great camera quality so far.

I have the original P-4 still fly it and it still works great.I had the first mavic mini good drone.I sold it I got the mini-2
The mini 2 been great quiet and you can get close to your subject for some great pics. without a sensor screaming
at you.Would I get a mini 3 ?? if something happen to the mini 2 probably. But my go to drone still is the air 2-S
Would I get a mavic 3 ?? If something happen to the air 2. I guess what I am saying there are some good older drones out there that are great So if you don't have to have the newest and brightest shop around there are some good bargains out there.

Here's the test flight video. All camera settings in full auto with no filter or post processing. Nothing interesting to see but great camera quality so far.
You sound like an old person. Lol. That forgot stuff gets worse as you get older. That handling different kind of worries me. It is going to be a different world with a M3p. I love flying my P4. I mean we are one. I don't have to think about the controls at all. Just fly anyway or where I want. I love flying just below tree top. In and out around the tops of trees. I go diagonially, up down or anyway around. I never had an incident. I found out it still video find. I had an sd card go bad. I'm buying the M3p, but DJI credits take awhile to get.

You sound like an old person. Lol. That forgot stuff gets worse as you get older. That handling different kind of worries me. It is going to be a different world with a M3p. I love flying my P4. I mean we are one. I don't have to think about the controls at all. Just fly anyway or where I want. I love flying just below tree top. In and out around the tops of trees. I go diagonially, up down or anyway around. I never had an incident. I found out it still video find. I had an sd card go bad. I'm buying the M3p, but DJI credits take awhile to get.
Lmao! I'm the same with P3, I don't even think about the controls when flying. The sticks do the exact same things with Mavic but it just feels different, particularly panning and braking. It's both more and less responsive if that makes any sense. Not that it's a bad thing, just will take some learning. And speaking of SD cards, I did have to purchase a top end high speed card for this Mavic to use all the recording speeds available. If you get the DJI RC you will need an sd card for it as well, it can be slower and only needs to handle the video transmission from the aircraft at 1080P 60fps max. Get one large enough to also be able to store offline maps.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
I might be a little older But I did pick up the Avata To show you you can teach a old dog new tricks
Check out my post on FPV drone pilots title Third time out. I might not be the quickest but I have not pulled up the rocking chair yet. Just the FPV chair. LOL Now it might be some time before I am ready to fly manual mode
but I am still out there trying.

Lmao! I'm the same with P3, I don't even think about the controls when flying. The sticks do the exact same things with Mavic but it just feels different, particularly panning and braking. It's both more and less responsive if that makes any sense. Not that it's a bad thing, just will take some learning. And speaking of SD cards, I did have to purchase a top end high speed card for this Mavic to use all the recording speeds available. If you get the DJI RC you will need an sd card for it as well, it can be slower and only needs to handle the video transmission from the aircraft at 1080P 60fps max. Get one large enough to also be able to store offline maps.
I have 3 very good sd cards. I have a lot of good sd cards. I need to start getting rid of some of the older ones.

Reactions: 3rdof5
I have 3 very good sd cards. I have a lot of good sd cards. I need to start getting rid of some of the older ones.
One thing I'm wondering about, is there a difference in fixed props (as in Phantom props) and folding props when it comes to handling of the aircraft? There has to be, maybe thats the difference I'm feeling...

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll