DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It's (Not) Always Sunny in Philadelphia

PhantomFandom

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I've been planning this shoot for a long time based on location, weather, people, etc... Yesterday promised to be the perfect day, but in the end it was hazy. That made the shots kind of gray and fuzzy, especially in the distance, but seeing the entire city was nice. Now I need to plan it again for another day where the visibility is better. Here are some of the pictures I took. This is with my Mavic Pro Platinum.

Buildings in middle of picture are One Liberty Place (with the spire) and Two Liberty Place. Facing southwest with the Delaware River visible way in the background.
DJI_0021.jpg

Slightly different angle with Philadelphia City Hall visible in lower left corner.
DJI_0022.jpg

Philadelphia City Hall in the center (with statue of William Penn at the top) and the Pennsylvania Convention Center at the left side. Reading Terminal Market at left center.
DJI_0024.jpg

Benjamin Franklin Parkway from front to back just to the right of center, leading to the Philadelphia Art Museum. Also visible is the Franklin Institute at bottom center.
Left side is the top of the Comcast Center (foreground) and the Comcast Technology Center (background).
DJI_0028.jpg

Hopefully I can plan another outing with less haze to get some really sharp and clear follow-up pictures.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Great pix!!!! Try taking the same photos just before sunrise. The city lights and haze will make the shots even more dramatic.

Reactions: PhantomFandom
Great pix!!!! Try taking the same photos just before sunrise. The city lights and haze will make the shots even more dramatic.
Thanks. I don't have strobe lights for my MPP so I would need to get those before I can legally fly prior to sunrise. This flight started just a few minutes after sunrise.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottster03