DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It's sunny, Lets fly.

Pixies channel

Reactions
Hi all, I went out for a quick flight in the local park today just to stretch the old girl's wings a little. I hadn't been out for a week and was getting bored so thought to myself, why not take the Mavic Pro out. I didn't go too far as I didn't want to miss the blue sky as it had forecast heavy rain for later on that day.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi all, I went out for a quick flight in the local park today just to stretch the old girl's wings a little. I hadn't been out for a week and was getting bored so thought to myself, why not take the Mavic Pro out. I didn't go too far as I didn't want to miss the blue sky as it had forecast heavy rain for later on that day.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice video what audio software do you use and is it free. Want to add music to my videos. Thank you

Reactions: Pixies channel
Nice video what audio software do you use and is it free. Want to add music to my videos. Thank you
Thank you, Glad you liked it, for this one I used the built-in audio on Kinemaster Pro, Thank you for watching, you can use music from the Youtube music library that you can use for your videos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnhernandez