DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Right ! quick roll call please and to save me having to go through the 260 posts on this jessops forum can I have a quick show of hands as to who has received from Jessops and which model Standard or Combo

Spoke to a guy in a model shop in Worthing, West Sussex and he said the UK has received a total of 6 Mavics. They received ONE of these Mavics [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Well I got mine - ordered 30/09. I think Jessops have been fair - no charge until physically 'in' and they seem to be sending out in order. Great little Drone too - took it out today (first time) and its very easy to fly. Bit more sensitive than the Phantom 4 but I've not yet changed the settings. The remote seems very robust!

Nice one trog, I hope you'll both be very happy together! :) When's it due to arrive?

Nice one trog, I hope you'll both be very happy together! :) When's it due to arrive?

i dont know yet it says pre-order but i am guessing (errr hoping) it wont be that long.. :)

i wont really fly it until the weather gets better anyways..

trog

ps.. oddly enough no payment until its shipped makes any waiting more tolerable.. :)

Last edited:
Still heard nothing about my September 30th order. Am I right by thinking some of you that ordered the same day have recieved yours?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Still heard nothing about my September 30th order. Am I right by thinking some of you that ordered the same day have recieved yours?

Yes, I received mine on Monday this week. Ordered on the 30th, at 07:25am. Mavic and extra battery - only got the Mavic, not battery.

I'd expect you to get yours any day now - I was called at 4:30pm on the Friday before, so you never know...

Combo ordered 2.10.16. No comms from Jessops but just had a txt from UK mail that will be delivering tomorrow. Will wait and see. Fingers crossed.

Combo ordered 2.10.16. No comms from Jessops but just had a txt from UK mail that will be delivering tomorrow. Will wait and see. Fingers crossed.
If that happens then I won't be happy! Great that you'll be getting yours but I've had mine ordered before that!

However... Just checked my order status and the backorder bit has been removed!

However... Just checked my order status and the backorder bit has been removed!

Fingers crossed for you too - maybe Jessops have decided to 'surprise' people! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Haha hopefully it's been an ongoing saga finally drawing to a close! I'm sure other people that ordered through Jessops on here had the same thing (backorder disappearing) happen to them as it was about to ship?

What does it say in place of the back order bit ? Mine still says on back order. I ordered on the 9th Oct though.

I know someone who ordered on the 2/10 combo fly more and he just received shipping confirmation

I ordered a Mavic only on the 2/10 and haven't received any confirmation as of yet. Fingers crossed it'll appear soon!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2