DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

But I have paid the full amount as I ordered in store. The pitch they game me was I will get priority over those that only paid a deposit or reserved online.
I am not blaming them for the lack of mavics, I am mainly frustrated due to the way they are handling the issue. Communication is what they are lacking and there seem to be conflicting informations amongst the staffs. For example, I went to the jessops store in Manchester and asked about inventories and what's going on and apparently the whole company hasn't received any. They even pulled up a page on their internal system and said they are still waiting for the first batch, after hearing that I just laughed and left the store.

I know I have two options, either wait or cancel, and I am prepared to wait. I just wish there was a consistent flow of truthful information, else it just feels I am being fobbed off.

I agree the inconsistent info from jessops has not helped but unless you paid cash in store i have never paid up front for anything ive pre ordered from Jessops even when ordering over the counter ..... i would at lest ask for the payment back until your order arrives, i am under the impression that upfront payment for pre orders is something they dont do ??

I agree the inconsistent info from jessops has not helped but unless you paid cash in store i have never paid up front for anything ive pre ordered from Jessops even when ordering over the counter ..... i would at lest ask for the payment back until your order arrives, i am under the impression that upfront payment for pre orders is something they dont do ??

I was under that impression as well but in store, there is a minimum of 10percent deposit for the orders which was fine but after they said I will get priority if I paid in full, I thought it was a good idea.

I tried g thing the money back while keeping the order but they said they can't do that and the only way was to cancel the order, refund me, and only take 10 percent for a new preorder, but that will push me back in the queue.
I sound like mopey, I'm not haha, just disappointed and frustrated. Especially since I've bragged about how awesome it is to my friends, and now they are finding it funny more than anything that my bank is over £1000 short for 2 months and nothing to show for it haha.

Guess this week they got none sent to them!! No ways they'll clear out orders before Christmas!! Not a chance. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: thefrisbee995
Guess this week they got none sent to them!! No ways they'll clear out orders before Christmas!! Not a chance. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement

Hoping for an xmas miracle over here...

Hopefully they didn't get a shipment this week, as a bigger one is one the way.

Wishful thinking maybe

Hopefully they didn't get a shipment this week, as a bigger one is one the way.

Wishful thinking maybe

I hope that's the case. My fingers and toes are all crossed as Christmas is drawing closer by the day

Unfortunately when you speak to Jessops they either have no idea about stock or have been told to give generic answer now.
I was in contact with them about having to update my details and they could not give me no info regarding my order. Not even 24 hours later, i get an email saying it would be delivered next day

Ngl I am getting pretty close to just cancelling and getting the P4P... And not from Jessops...

What are your order statuses?

When did you order?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi,
New to this but I ordered my mavic from Jessops on 1st November and was told end of Nov. delivery. Have sent emails to customer services but they will not give me any indication as to when it will arrive. Think this is so bad, we are the customers and should be told, even if it is some time next year!!!

Hi,
New to this but I ordered my mavic from Jessops on 1st November and was told end of Nov. delivery. Have sent emails to customer services but they will not give me any indication as to when it will arrive. Think this is so bad, we are the customers and should be told, even if it is some time next year!!!
Agree totally, though expect to be waiting a while longer. I ordered 8th of October and still have nothing.

Hi,

Don't expect to see your drone until the end of January mid February IMO

DJI give jessops no info on what is coming and when so even if they say to you January that will not be accurate just a guess ....

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

Without a doubt it's a situation that's out of Jessops control or of their making but they are wholly responsible how they treat their customers....they don't seem to have a clue how to manage situation but communication is important and on that front I'll be very weary of placing an order with them again......the last time I had trouble with them over buying a Canon SLR package they went bust!

They are really missing a chance to engage with their customers.....they could turn this situation into a real positive by at least appearing to be on our side! People that have waited aren't going to cancel now but will looking elsewhere for their next purchase if they feel forgotten.

I am totaly with you. Before I placed my order I asked the question, "when will it be delivered" and was told end of November, that was on the 1st November and they must have been aware of problems then!!
I have emailed them 4 times and they just send back the same answer without answering any of the questions I have asked. Jessops have gone bust once, it could happen again if they are not careful.

Well I believe DJI have stated that orders placed on 3rd November or earlier will arrive before xmas.

I presume that is the info the retailers are going on

Happy Monday everyone! Anybody hearing anything new from Jessops? I got excited having woken to an email from them today!! Too bad it was marketing, not an order dispatch notification :confused:

couldnt get any info from them today. Expecting a call back from a manager tm. Unfortunately will be cancelling now I think :(

couldnt get any info from them today. Expecting a call back from a manager tm. Unfortunately will be cancelling now I think :(
When did you order and what did you order? Let us know what they say (if they even do)

I'm this close to cancelling too!! I really am!! I think I'll give it till the end of December and see. I don't think I'll see a Mavic this year to be fair.
It's so unfair.

I ordered the combo plus and extra battery on the 8th of October. I spent an hour trying to get someone to pick up the phone today. Got told nothing what so ever. all they could do is get their manager to phone me tm.

I will let you know what he says, but im leaving for christmas on 17th (back to the folks in N.Ireland) and I will be away till mid jan. so, if its not here this week im cancelling.

I just need someone to tell me if it will be here this week.....But Im pretty sure we all know what the answer will be...

Im done now with this. If he says he doesnt know I'll cancel tm. hopefully that would at least mean you guys may get yours a little bit quicker....

I'm this close to cancelling too!! I really am!! I think I'll give it till the end of December and see. I don't think I'll see a Mavic this year to be fair.
It's so unfair.

Same here.. We're a quarter of the way to the next gen mavic (if they are refreshing yearly) as it is!

I ordered the combo plus and extra battery on the 8th of October. I spent an hour trying to get someone to pick up the phone today. Got told nothing what so ever. all they could do is get their manager to phone me tm.

I will let you know what he says, but im leaving for christmas on 17th (back to the folks in N.Ireland) and I will be away till mid jan. so, if its not here this week im cancelling.

I just need someone to tell me if it will be here this week.....But Im pretty sure we all know what the answer will be...

Im done now with this. If he says he doesnt know I'll cancel tm. hopefully that would at least mean you guys may get yours a little bit quicker....
I ordered standard with an extra battery on the 4th october so I really wouldn't get your hopes up :( I need the mavic for a project early january so I'll cancel too if not received by then - will probably get a P4 or something instead

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc