DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Just got the message my fly less is getting delivered tomorrow - so much for the 'none this week' I guess no-one knows anything especially Jessops...

Well titters if your order is anything to go by, I should be hopeful for next week then?

Or is that wishful thinking?

Well titters if your order is anything to go by, I should be hopeful for next week then?

Or is that wishful thinking?
God only knows - but if you check on your order tracking if you see that the "on Back-order" status has gone you're on your way...

Still waiting for my f***ing mavic from jessops:mad::mad::mad::mad: going to give them so much s**t tomorrow there going to wish they never picked up the phone!!!!

Reactions: lostagain
Still waiting for my f***ing mavic from jessops:mad::mad::mad::mad: going to give them so much s**t tomorrow there going to wish they never picked up the phone!!!!

They will be quacking in their boots im sure .

Real men would go to a store and take hostages....that d get their attention. Just saying.

They will be quacking in their boots im sure .

Real men would go to a store and take hostages....that d get their attention. Just saying.
Lol That we'll be my next plan Monday when I go in guns blazing!!!

Lol That we'll be my next plan Monday when I go in guns blazing!!!

That's the best way....guns blazing....I d say don't let rational thinking get in the way of this great plan but I don't think that's an issue for you.

We salute you, and god speed.

Reactions: Will Vardy
I told them to stick there order up there (you know what) as I called them once again yesterday to ask what was going on with my order. They said they were still not able to tell me when I would receive my order that was placed 25 th October. Told them that on principle I would never do business with them again after having bought several large purchases in the past from them. I asked them to tell Peter Jones that this kind of customer service is a good way to repeat the demise they faced in 2013. I am not stupid though as I was one of the ones that got a Maplin stocked item before Christmas so have had the pleasure of my Mavic for a few weeks and loving it. No thanks to Jessops who will not see the likes of me ever again. I am sure they will survive as a company but I will never promote them again.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I ordered my Mavic and a spare battery from Jessops on the 6th October and was told that there were around 200 back orders at that time. I received an email, on Thursday, saying that I was in the top 30% of the waiting list (they refused to give accurate details saying that they were "not always 100% accurate"). When pressed they admitted that they still had around 700 back orders to satisfy. The fact that they chose 30% suggests that I'm probably at the back end of a queue of 233 when I started at 200. I realise that there are different packages but still!

My paranoid side suggests that people with 0% finance in place are less likely to cancel than people paying cash (Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean that the world isn't out to get you)

Well I ordered a fly more package on the Oct 17th and not heard a thing since early Dec so decided to call today and was fobbed off with it should be the end of this month or feel free to walk away as you've not paid anything.

I pointed out that DJI are offering 7-10 days on their website and the girl said she was aware so I said don't feel that DJI are making you look stupid as a company when they can give everyone a timescale but they (Jessops) still can't and the response was basically feel free to cancel as you've not paid anything.....they just don't care, polite on the phone but it was yeah whatever, tell me something but I don't know not that I'm bothered attitude.

So after a call I'm no better off than what I could of guessed......well done Jessops, a totally unique customer service experience!o_O

Well I ordered a fly more package on the Oct 17th and not heard a thing since early Dec so decided to call today and was fobbed off with it should be the end of this month or feel free to walk away as you've not paid anything.

I pointed out that DJI are offering 7-10 days on their website and the girl said she was aware so I said don't feel that DJI are making you look stupid as a company when they can give everyone a timescale but they (Jessops) still can't and the response was basically feel free to cancel as you've not paid anything.....they just don't care, polite on the phone but it was yeah whatever, tell me something but I don't know not that I'm bothered attitude.

So after a call I'm no better off than what I could of guessed......well done Jessops, a totally unique customer service experience!o_O

I didn't get a reply from the head of jessops to my email either!

Have you ever wondered if the staff are the ones that have been selling them on ebay??

I ordered originally on the 9th of october, i probably would've still been waiting, i ended up buying form Maplins, had it for 12 days, was faulty, sent it back to DJI on tuesday, getting my new one from DJI on monday!! Two mavics in my hands in way less a time than i would've waited for Jessops.

I ordered originally on the 9th of october, i probably would've still been waiting, i ended up buying form Maplins, had it for 12 days, was faulty, sent it back to DJI on tuesday, getting my new one from DJI on monday!! Two mavics in my hands in way less a time than i would've waited for Jessops.
What was up with it?

Reactions: magsta
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman