DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

My order and delivery was later. Plus was a Flymore. Still not sure if it was a breakdown in comms between Amazon and Dataselect which caused P3s to ship, but the bottleneck seems to be Dataselect for these lengthy delays as they are the common factor. I wonder if yours was sourced via a different route by Amazon?
I must admit I was gobsmacked when I got the shipment notice☺️

Reactions: HeavensAbove
Has anyone had any goods news from jessops about there mavics? Or are they still feeding you s**t!!!

Ordered my mavic on the 20th of October cancelled the order Jan 6th because they had Phantom 4 pros in stock, went through the order they notified me the next day that they were out of stock of P4P and had only P4P plus, called them yesterday and they said they don't know when the next deliverys will be. I really give up trying to get my first drone[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just looked and yeeee I have been told it will be delivered tomorrow!!
Order update: back order is been removed

Order just mavic pro on his own on 4/10 at 14:28

Finally!!!
cab1591025f25e0d3a7c1b502ec24c04.jpg

Reactions: Philybob
Just looked and yeeee I have been told it will be delivered tomorrow!!
Order update: back order is been removed

Order just mavic pro on his own on 4/10 at 14:28

Finally!!!
cab1591025f25e0d3a7c1b502ec24c04.jpg

I just checked my status - my order no longer says on back order! Gonna check with them make sure I'm not imagining things!

Excellent news chaps.

Creeping ever closer !

Ah a sense of progress to keep my sanity going for a little longer! Good luck fellas and let us know what happens next

Well I got the email saying my payment had failed today and had to call them....such fun dealing with jessops staff. I'd paid with paypal because my my work address is a confirmed address on there but they wanted a card payment so I asked if I could have it delivered to my home address as thats where the card is registered to. I was told no because I was told legally they had to deliver to the paypal address but as I pointed out I'm paying by card surely that's where it should be sent and he said he couldn't change it....so what was legal issue bull!

So then I asked could I have it on saturday service as I wasn't going to be in the office much next week and I didn't want to make it someone else's responsibility to check it.....no problem sir.....tap tap tap....that's all done for you....anything else I can do for you today....no that'll do.

I get my confirmation and tracking info.....delivery on monday which I asked them not to do! :(

I guess I should be grateful that it's a UK call centre but realistically we wonder why they move jobs away from the UK....not enough passion or pride for their work....anyways 4 days short on 3 months, I ordered flymore on the 17th Oct

Okay, I take back what I said about it being taken off "on back order status"

I just checked now and that little **** faced status is back there again.

F.M.L.

Has anyone had any good news from that fantastic company jessops over the weekend regarding your mavic? Or are we still being treated like mushrooms kept in the dark and fed bulls**t!!!!

Same old story, hear no deliveries, see no deliveries, speak no deliveries!
Got one on order from Maplins now as well, will be interesting to see which one comes first.

My gutting news is that mine is at the local ukmail depot and when I called them saturday morning they confirmed that it was there but they wouldn't let me pick it up.....it gets dragged out every single step of the way!:(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CorvusWorks