DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Joystik in mode 1

miflo

Reactions
With app dji go 4, in mode 1 (I now mode 2 it's recomended )to stop the motor ,you put the left Joystik down
What appen if ,when I'm flying and I'm going front in a wall (for exemple )and I put my stick down (to go backwards not very gently )
Do the motors stop?

In mode 1, left stick down makes the Mavic fly backwards. Right stick down will lower it and stop motors once it has landed.
1545154748108.png

My user manual say . The left Joystik stop the motors (backwards )
I want to now,first cause I'm lefthand, and second cause I use my models (boats etc..)on this mode
But ..I'm a little bit afraid that my drone crash

My user manual say . The left Joystik stop the motors (backwards )
I think the manual is referring to the default mode 2. Since you are using mode 1 then the right stick down stops the props once it has landed (if they do not stop automatically). It would be easy to test but I am going to test it myself this evening before recommending you do it.

Reactions: miflo
The controls are flipped is the only difference so it works just like mode 2 but it the opposite of what you normally would fly or rudder and up down is on the right side now and forwards backwards left and right on the left side.

Last edited:
If you have a look to the attachement picture y join,you will bee anderstand my question

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke